Tres She eFile
Remove glue build up and reshape your Très She Instant Acrylics™ like a pro
Give your used Très She Instant Acrylics™ a new lease on life.
Remove residual glue from the back of your Très She Instant Acrylics™ and they’re good to go, again.
- 7 Piece set with interchangeable attachments to remove glue, shape and buff
- battery operated no need for cords
- Comfortable and easy to use
eFile device, 5 grinding tips, 2 buffing discs
1. Glue removal
Here’s how to remove the glue from behind your Très She Instant Acrylics™:
1. Attach the grinding tip into the port on your eFile device, as shown.
2. Press the power button to start the drill in motion. You’ll hear the buzzing sound.
3. Gently use your drill to remove any built up residue or dried glue from behind each nail.
4. Using a slow and steady motion, continue to remove any adhesive until the nail is once again smooth to the touch.
5. Using a clean cloth, wipe away any residual dust or debris from the back of the nail.
6. Yes! Your nails are now ready to re-apply.
2. Reshaping your Très She Instant Acrylics™
Sharpen and smooth edges, or reshape your Très She Instant Acrylics™
1. Attach the round buffing disc into the port of your eFile device, as shown.
2. Press the power button to activate your device.
3. Using the rotating buffer, revive the original shape, sharpen up the edges, or reshape to your liking.
3. Prep your nails prior to application
Lightly buff your natural nail and wipe down each nail bed using our Très She nail cleansing wipe.
Now you're ready to apply your Très She Instant Acrylics™ to perfection!
PLEASE NOTE: Batteries not included.
Standard US shipping takes between 2-8 business days after the shipping confirmation has been sent
International shipping (all other countries) take approximately 16-20 business days from the day of dispatch